Any information that you post to a chat room, public bulletin or forum is available to all users of that site. MyTurboPC cannot control, nor is it responsible for the use, disclosure, or dissemination of such information by any third parties.
Web Site Usage
We may automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information when you access our online services. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors navigate our sites on an aggregate basis, including but not limited to the number and frequency of visitors, length of visits, etc.
How Information Is Used When Collected
We may use information collected in the following ways:
- To process, validate and verify purchases.
- To contact you to reconfirm or verify accuracy of information provided.
- To register you as a customer.
- To open and maintain a support account for you.
- To send email notifications about new, existing, enhanced products or services.
- To send information on special offers, or to obtain your feedback to help enhance existing features or provide added products and services.
- To assist with the completion of your purchase. By registering you agree to receive information related to the price of this product via electronic communication.
- To enable us to personalize content, advertising and promotions based on preferences, needs, suggestions, or recommendations.
- To provide advance notice of termination of a trial period or an opportunity to extend a trial period, or advance notice of expiration of your software license.
We define a cookie as any string of data and information that is automatically stored on your computer upon access to our services. MyTurboPC employs cookies to assign temporary identification numbers to machines that access our services. This information enables us to deliver faster service capabilities to our customers or to our affiliates and/or other sales partners, prevent denial of service attacks on our systems, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions, and assist with awarding proper sales credit to our partners. All MyTurboPC cookies are 1) of limited duration, 2) less than 5KB in length, 3) only visible to MyTurboPC, and 4) devoid of any personally identifiable information. Our Cookies are mainly maintained to track our affiliates and/or other sales partners to ensure proper payments for their sales and tracking activities relating to their affiliate relationship with us.
MyTurboPC.com employs remarketing to reach potential customers on the web. Remarketing employs using a cookie of limited duration, visible only to MyTurboPC, to Identify a computer to show ads across the internet on the Google Content Network, and other third parties.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We maintain such safeguards to protect security of servers and your personally identifiable information. We retain personally identifiable information only as long as necessary to complete a purchase, provide customer service, or maintain your account with us.
Acceptance of Terms
Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.